On the basis of the nature of educational funding funds for worldwide pupils, the admissions process is need-aware for candidates that are maybe not residents associated with the U.S. or Canada or U.S. residents that are permanent.
Domestic School Funding Application Materials
- Free Application for Federal Student Help (FAFSA)
- Prior-prior 12 months’s tax statements (including all schedules and W-2 forms)
- UChicago-Specific School Funding Worksheet (can replace University Board’s CSS Profile)
Overseas applications have the same holistic review procedure as domestic candidates, and a credit card applicatoin for need-based school funding are going to be taken into account by the end of that process. Find out more about trying to get educational funding as a international applicant.
Global School Funding Application Materials
- Overseas Scholar School Funding Application (ISFAA)
- Supporting papers required in ISFAA
Overseas transfer candidates aren’t qualified to submit an application for need-based school funding.
You have the option to submit a two-minute video introduction in lieu of the traditional college interview, which is not part of our application process if you would like to add your voice to your application. Your recording will not extensively need to be rehearsed or refined, therefore the movie doesn’t need to be modified.